at the Budapest office.
Book your next session now, save your place.
Stroke Neuro Rehab
Stroke Neuro Reab has trained instructors certified by the ARNI Institute to conduct Stroke Functional Training. SNR Kft. / Gabriella Pásztor European Development Manager, Senior ARNI Instructor, Physiotherapist received an exclusive right from the ARNI Institute in England / Dr Tom Balchin to apply and develop the ARNI method in Hungary and Europe.
The Action for Rehabilitation from Neurological Injury (ARNI) is an international charity which provides important support for stroke survivors by offering self-rehabilitating, specific, task orientated functional training and individual coping strategies in order to achieve functional rehabilitation.
ARNI is an institute focusing on the rehabilitation of neurological injuries, aiming an important task to provide methods and techniques for stoke survivors by which they can overcome the consequences of their brain injuries.
What does ARNI offer?
– ARNI offers a continuous recovery process following in-hospital care.
– Proves wrong the general misconception of stroke survivors not being able to walk or use their hands.
– Allows patients the experience and success of self-trained rehabilitation. – ARNI provides a tailor-made training program aimed at achieving independence, with the combination of re-learning techniques and a combination of other vital interventions.
– The core of the ARNI method is that it applies a variety of techniques. While in the ARNI program, the patient’s mobility, movement, motor control, strength and self-confidence strengthen and evolve.
Goal: To achieve independence with early focus on mobility.
• ARNI also has numerous psychological benefits. It delivers confidence, hope for stroke survivors to be able to achieve more than they would imagine.
The motto of ARNI is:
– Use or lose! Where there is a will, there is a way!
– Use and develop! What we practice, gets better with time!
– We have to practice what we want to see develop! Adequate repetition numbers – to allow the brain to make changes. It is our dedicated goal to teach our patients, that with the help of the ARNI method, they can achieve their own recovery.
• With the conscious control of their actions, they can return to their everyday active life much sooner. They can walk further and longer with functional restoration of their limbs.
Survivors receive a tool, a method to allow them to know what to do in order to achieve a faster and more successful recovery.